SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Deadline for Submission EXTENDED:
Abstract Submission Deadline has been extended to: 1 December 2020 (Midnight, CET)
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Frontiers in Paediatrics and therefore citable.
- Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line submission system only; abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be reviewed.
- All abstracts submitted online will be reviewed by the Scientific Programme Committee.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- The content of the abstract should not have been previously published or presented at national or international meetings prior to EAP 2021.
- To correct an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the log-in and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access the previously submitted abstract/s or to submit an additional abstract/s.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract.
- After your abstract submittal you will be sent an automatic e-mail confirming your successful submission. If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail, please contact the Congress Secretariat at email@example.com
- Presentation type:
- Abstract title: Each word should begin with a capital letter with the exception of transition words
- Abstract body: The Abstract body should be no longer than 300 words in total
- Abstract structure:
Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
– Results (if relevant)
- Images and tables must be uploaded as JPG, GIF or PNG.
Only accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid presenters will be included in the final scientific programme. The presenting author is expected to attend the Congress and present his/her oral or poster presentation.
Presenters are requested to settle their registration payment by Thursday, January 20, 2021.
For registration click here