Abstract Submission Deadline:
31 JANUARY 2024
05 FEBRUARY 2024
Deadline to Accept from Participant: 08 FEBRUARY 2024
- Adolescent Medicine
- Allergy & Immunology
- Critical / Emergency Care
- Endocrine & Diabetes
- Paediatric Tropical Medicine
- Gastroenterology & Nutrition
- Primary Care
- Genetic & Metabolic
- Hemato – Oncology
- Infectious Diseases
- Paediatric Cardiology
- Patient Safety
- All submissions must be in English. English is the official congress language and all presentations must also be in English
- Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line submission system only; abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be reviewed.
- All abstracts submitted online will be reviewed by the Scientific Programme Committee.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- No corrections can be made to an already submitted abstract, please save as a draft to make edits and ensure to submit afterwards, please note that a draft submissions do not submit unless you complete the submission and draft submissions will not be reviewed.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract.
- There can only be 1 presenting author and the rest co-authors.
- After your abstract submittal, you will be sent an automatic e-mail confirming your successful submission.
- What is an encore presentation? An encore presentation is one where you have already presented the submitted work before. For example if you have presented the work at another event.
- Original abstracts are recommended.
- Please enter submission information carefully, information will be published exactly as submitted.
- If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail, please contact the Congress Secretariat at email@example.com.
- Oral (Oral presentations will be asked to present an oral presentation at the congress including a PowerPoint presentation and Q&A with the audience)
- Poster (Poster presentations will present a rapid talk while standing at their electronic poster while an audience is gathering around to ask questions during a break, will be allocated and you are required to be present at all times. E Posters will be presented throughout the conference on a screen).
Maximum abstract submissions permitted: 2 per submitter.
Each word should begin with a capital letter except transition words, Submission titles must not be longer than 20 words and must indicate the nature of the presentation.
Submissions must not exceed 300 words, be clear and concise and highlight relevant aspects, findings and conclusions.
Only standard abbreviations may be used within submissions
* References are not required for submissions
* The abstract title, section headings and references are not included in the overall word count
Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
- Background/Purpose: Background or statement of purpose
- Methods: Methods, materials and analytical procedure used
- Results: (If relevant) Summary of the results in sufficient detail to support conclusion (we do not recommend including “results will be discussed”)
- Conclusion: Conclusions reached
*Tables, graphs and images are permitted within submissions (maximum 2).